|Apple Store for Education
Special Prices for Education
|Apple Support|| Click here for articles
and news about Apple products
Recommendations & Info
University of Utah
UTECH at your University Campus Store is your Source for Apple Products.
- We stock a broad selection of Apple CPU's and Accessories.
- Visit Your University Campus Store today and take home an Apple Computer.
Our Current Recommendations
The New iPadAll of the built-in apps on iPad were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can’t do on any other device. The new retina display provide resolution higher than an HD TV.
- - iPad Features
iPod TouchFaceTime on iPod touch lets you hang out, catch up, and goof off with friends in an entirely new way. With just a tap, you can see what your friends are up to — literally. Witness a prank in action. Or watch your friend on the other side of the country crack up at your stories from last night — new iPod touch to new iPod touch or iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi. And all you need to get started is an Apple ID and an email account. You can choose an email account you already have or, if you prefer, set up a new one. You’ll never see fun the same way again.
- - iPod Touch Features
- 21.5-inch and 27-inch displays. Today’s iMac has come a long way from the first 15-inch iMac. Take one look and you’ll see just how far. A 21.5-inch or 27-inch display with edge-to-edge glass covers nearly the entire front of the enclosure. When all you see is the display, nothing gets between you and what’s onscreen. Movies, TV shows, websites, photos — everything looks stunning on the 16:9 widescreen iMac display
- - iMac Features
Mac ProExpansion made easy. The easy-access interior of the Mac Pro feels like the well-organized workstation it is. No rat’s nest of components here. You don’t need to turn the system on its side or struggle to reach into awkward spaces to make changes. Just remove the side panel for instant access to everything. Slide out the processor tray to add memory. Slide out drive bays to add storage. Slide a simple bar to change up to four expansion cards at once. And with plenty of I/O ports both front and back, you’ll have room for all your external devices.
- - Mac Pro Features
On the go? May we suggest:
- Durable unibody enclosure. A tapered .11 o .68inches thin and only 2.38 to 2.96 pounds, the sleek MacBook Air cuts a slim profile on any desk (or in any backpack or briefcase). It features a seamless, durable unibody enclosure with rounded contours that make it easy to pick up and slide into and out of your bag.
- - MacBook Air Features
- Strength. Lightness. Beauty. Seamlessly integrated. MacBook Pro is machined from a single piece of aluminum, an engineering breakthrough that replaced many parts with just one. It’s called the unibody. And the first time you pick up a MacBook Pro you’ll notice the difference it makes. The entire enclosure is thinner and lighter than other notebooks. It looks polished and refined. And it feels strong and durable — perfect for life inside (and outside) your briefcase or backpack. New retina display models provide the ultimate in resolution.
- - MacBook Pro Features
UTECH Campus Sales Center
270 South 1500 East, inside your University Campus Store
8AM-6:00PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8AM-7PM Tuesday - Closes at 6:00PM during summer semester
11AM-4PM Saturday - Closed on Saturdays during summer semester
Home Page: UTECH
270 South 1500 East, South entrance to the University Campus Store
8AM-6:00PM Monday - Friday
11AM- 4PM Saturday - Closed on Saturdays during summer semester
Home Page: Service Center
Returns: Unopened merchandise can be returned within 14 days of original purchase. Custom configured systems cannot be returned for any reason. Open boxed merchandise may be returned within 14 days of original purchase depending on the condition of the product. A minimum restocking fee of 15% will be charged for open box returns. Restocking fee depends on the resell value of the product. Open software cannot be returned for any reason.
Original sales receipt required for all returns.
Payment: We accept cash, cashiers checks (make payable to University Campus Store), Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Departments: Present a campus order with authorized signature(s).
Warranty: All warranty policies and liabilities regarding Apple products are the responsibility of Apple Inc.
Service and Support: University Campus Store Service Center is warranty authorized to service Apple hardware products.
Reseller Liability: University Campus Store assumes no liability for the use of Apple products.
Restrictions: Available to U of U Departments, Faculty, Staff and Students. Valid University identification card is required except for newly entering students and freshmen who must present evidence of University enrollment.
For more information about our policies, please contact:
For Personal Purchase
Ian Macdonald at 801-585-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Department Purchases
Michael Perrino at 801-585-6177 or email email@example.com
Zack Hazen at 801-585-6177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terence Waters at 801-585-5541 or email email@example.com
For Custom Configurations of Apple CPU's follow these steps:
NOTE: Custom configurations usually take 2 to 4 weeks for delivery, standard configurations are available now.
1.Click on the below Apple Store Link and enter the Apple Store
2.Decide on your Configuration
3.Print your Configuration
4.Bring printed copy of Configuration to the UTECH at the Campus Store or contact us at:UTECH
Come in today and have one of our trained staff help you configure a system to meet your needs
Apple Store for Education