University Campus Store Textbook Online Order Refund Policy
Textbook information is subject to change without notice due to course updates and professor requests. Verify all textbook and course requirements prior to purchase.
All orders received after 1 PM MST will not be processed until the following business day.
- Thank you for your patience.
Textbook Online Order Refund Policy
- Original receipt and University ID are required for a refund or exchange within Campus Store. Online refunds are processed at the request of the customer by in-store personnel only.
- Full and partial refund dates listed below apply to textbooks orders that are filled after the last day of finals (for the previous term) and before the last day for partial refunds.
- All refunds will be given in accordance with the University of Utah’s “Last day to drop (delete) classes” Policy. Students will receive a Full refund on textbooks returned, in the same condition as purchased, prior to the University of Utah’s last day to drop (delete) classes each semester. This is typically 8 days after the start of the semester. Partial refunds will be given through Saturday of the same week as the University’s last day to drop (delete) classes. For example: if the semester begins on Mon, August 24th, students will receive a Full Refund through Wed, Sept 2nd and a partial refund through Sat, Sept 5th.
- Partial Refunds: Books returned after the full refund date and before the partial refund deadline will incur a 10% return fee for each book.
- No refunds will be given after the second week of the semester for full term classes. Short term classes have 24 hours from the first day of class to return their books for a full refund if they are in the same condition as purchased. No partial refunds will be given on short term classes.
- All orders not picked up from in-store/offsite campuses or returned by the fourth Saturday are non-refundable. Remaining orders will be shipped to customer at ground rate and billed to customer.
- Orders placed after the partial refund deadline for short length classes only (two weeks or less in length) will be returnable for up to two business days after order is filled. Orders not picked up within the two business days are non-refundable.
- Once textbooks are picked up from the Campus Store Order Fulfillment Department the standard in-store textbook refund policy applies. Contact customer service at 581-3156 for details.
- Please remember to purchase your textbooks early. The Campus Store will begin to return textbooks to vendors five weeks after classes start to prepare for next semester.
For further details please contact our
Campus Store Ecommerce department at 585-3234.